Visitors are always welcome at our monthly meetings, but after attending two meetings you will be asked to follow the appropriate procedures to become an IECRWA member.
In additions to the benefits that the national organization offers, joining our local chapter gives you access to:
- Attendance at monthly chapter meetings where you may network with fellow writers and romance authors. You may even want to share your talents by serving as an IECRWA officer.
- Cost free participation in sponsored monthly meeting workshops and craft presentations.
- The use of our extensive library, including audio recordings of past RWA national conferences. Ask our librarian for an updated listing.
- Attendance at writing retreats or conferences for our reduced membership fee.
- Participation in our online discussion groups.
- Membership begins April 1. Annual dues are $25.00 USD. Dues will be pro-rated 50% ($12.50) for new members joining the chapter after October 1.
1. To join our chapter you must be over eighteen years old and a member of our national organization, Romance Writers of America ® . At the national level, you will have several membership options based on your writing and professional experience.
2. Once you have been issued your national organization membership number, you'll be ready to follow these instructions:
Choose (each of these links will open the forms in a separate window):